Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Master The Internet

A lot of you out there might be wondering; How can Mikey be so awesome at "the Internet"? What can I do to also be great at "the Internet"? I swore I would never give my secret away but just like the law and promises, swearing to do something isn't worth a shit. So here it is, order soon because my blog has been getting a TON of traffic, I am at 863,972 views and the whole CDS5000 team couldn't be happier about our wealth and success. Rest assured we will have something special planned for our 1,000,000th view, maybe a live web cam party or something, not sure how big our budget will be because CDS5000 is still looking for corporate sponsorship...I've been busy lately so sorry again for inconsistent posting of greatness. Good Day!

No comments: