Saturday, June 2, 2012

Computer Death Grammer "..."


The ellipsis ... Maybe ... My favorite aspect of written word ... Ever ... and fully! So, I'd like to ask a question. I've been seeing a lot of stuff coming back from my copywriter with an ellipsis spaced out once from the word it follows ... Like that! But I've also seen it flush with the sentence... Like that! I wonder what the right way to do it is? Since I don't have Google, I'll just have to wait until someone sees this post and tells me ... I understand, this can be months, years or even never. How am I going to live with this on my mind? ...

I do like that the extra break, gives it a hard pondering moment before continuing... or wait ... Like that!

This has been Computer Death Grammer, official sponsor of Ferrari's and HUMBILITY!

No comments: