Monday, June 18, 2012

2012 AGDA Experiment...

I grabbed the mail today and saw the second submission for for the 2012 American Graphic Design Awards. I kinda laughed because I received one earlier for a deadline listed as June 22, I remembered because I was going to throw a few things over just to see if I could sneak in the book. Good thing they pushed the date back to July 13! I would really have had to step on it the next few days to get something submitted. But, with the added time frame and the fact they may have pushed it back because they aren't getting enough submissions, only increases my chance to get some recognition for work completed in 2011-March 2012. So now, this is turning into an experiment to see if my hypothesis of low submission of entries, lead to me easily getting a nod here. Now I gotta go thru everything I've done in that time, which isn't a bad thing... It's just all so good, you know...


You will see above the two separate pieces of mail I've received. Also notice that I've sneakily managed to prevent any internet perverts out there from finding out my address.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what are you submitting? how much is it?