Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WTF Blogger / iPhone?!? (UPDATED)

It has come to my attention that CDS5K is not working properly on the iPhone. I don't know WTF is going on because it has always been fine since I've had mine! But alas, it's all fucked up now. Sorry for the inconvenience, I sent an e-mail to the help desk at Blogger hoping someone will get back to me soon. In the meantime CDS5K still works fine on regular computers and such, so just have a look there until I get this ironed out.

UPDATE
I had just left my office yesterday and got an email from the forums, that just showed the question I had asked. I pulled up CDS5K on Chauncey (my iPhone) and it was back to normal operation. Thank you blogger staff for doing whatever it is you did! If you guys send me your address/social/acct #/routing #/mother's maiden name, you can get in on helping this Nigerian Prince allocate some of his assets to the states. He seemed really nice so...

No comments: