Monday, December 14, 2009

Snookie Gets Snooked!

Photobucket
After the 2 hour premiere and last weeks episode I am not disappointed. Above is a clip of "Snookie" getting cold-cocked by some maniac. CDS5k in no way condones violence against women or of any kind actually. I was shocked when I saw this, I almost couldn't believe it when I saw it but, it happened I guess. If nothing else this will act as a warning that the closest you ever want to get to the Jersey Shore is via MTV and from the comfort of your living room.

UPDATE:
I just read that MTV has chosen not to show this clip during this weeks episode, because Domino's and some other big name advertisers didn't want their spots to air with this kinda shit happening. MTV will cover what actually happened in the episode tho. basically some bullshit like that dude stole drinks of theirs off the bar, little "Snookie" thought it would be a good idea to get up in his face about it.

No comments: