Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Energy Drink Review - 12/15/09

Amp Energy with Green Tea:
I tried this energy beverage on a whim, basically because I was attracted to the packaging. After pouring it into my face a couple of times I couldn't figure out why I liked it so much, and today I figured it out, it's ginger ale with energy. This is actually a pretty good approach to the energy beverage, some of the flavors they've been putting out recently have been chemical, for lack of a better word. Amp Energy with Green Tea however, has a classic flavor that you will recognize and enjoy, followed by the burst of energy you need to get through your day. This maybe the first energy beverage that can be tolerated with a whiskey, I'm thinking Canadian, or Irish specifically.

I'll give this Energy Beverage a 4.5 out of 5

No comments: