Monday, December 28, 2009

Bacon Triptych - Botched Terrorist Plot

Hey, I hope everyone had a nice holiday, I've downloaded a few iPhone apps that could help to spice up some of the photography I put up here. Since I have been cameraless since Tomas' wedding back in June I have to rely on my iPhone for pics, but its not so bad right? It's not like I'm trying to blow up a plane of men, women and children on Christmas. Actually, I'm gonna call conspiracy on this little nugget. Christmas morning at my parents house, I was poking around on twitter enjoying a Bailey's & coffee waiting for guests to arrive, when I saw CNN tweeted something about firecrackers being lit on a plane from Amsterdam to Detroit. What a hilarious and creative joke! I thought. But, when I woke up this morning and popped on WGN, they were saying it was a malfunctioning explosive device that caused the firecracker noise. There just hasn't been a reason for us to be afraid of domestic terrorism lately and this was a little punch-up. Thanks! I hope you enjoyed looking at the bacon pics as much as I enjoyed eating it. (also, in case you don't know, you can click the image to enlarge it.)

No comments: