Thursday, May 21, 2009

Evil Brickhead... WTF?

Strange thing happened today, I was sitting at my desk pluggin' away and the phone rang. When I answered it the caller asked for "Evil", then specified (like i'm an idiot), "Evil... Evil Brickhead... From The Brickheads". So after hanging up the phone I went to my laptop computer and opened up the internet, from there I typed http://www.google.com/. So I entered the name and number that appeared on my caller ID and it brought up the persons full name and address. I decided today to become a serial killer that murders people who have the misfortune of accidentally dialing my phone number. My plan, as it stands now, is to drive to old 4##2 Forrest Ave. in Brookfield, IL after work today.... with a knife. I'll knock on the door dressed in my banana suit, and when someone answers I'll simply charm my way in and earn their trust. After a cup of tea and some polite conversation, I will reveal my edged weapon, say, "this is from Evil... Evil Brickhead." and stab the bejesus out of them. So, I'm very much looking forward to this social experiment I'm calling: The Brookfield Kill: Part Duex: Operation Dumbo Drop.

Shit's about to get real...

No comments: