Friday, May 29, 2009

Computer Death Experiment 5000

I made some business cards for CDS5000, basically the same as the title graphic of this bitch. They are blank on the back but along with the handwritten web address I wrote some funny things like; "Your Mother Sucks C@cks in Hell" or "Rape City 2009!"... No that's not accurate I wrote nice, curious things like; "Come to this place" or "Hello, This is a Place on the Internet, come to it". I had to go grocery shopping, so I brought only 10 with me and placed them around on shelves and in a couple magazines. If you are one of those people, I want to start by saying I'm sorry if anything here has offended you... I'm sorry. Hopefully you like this place and you will live here, maybe move in with me, and become very, very good friends... Like, best friends forever. You can have you own sleeping places, and I won't really watch you a lot when you sleep. We can probably have great dinner conversations, and maybe some light rough-housing after. The only form of payment I expect for rent is anything that has been a part of you, like fingernail clippings er, hair shavings er like maybe a band-aid with some of your blood on it. Geez, I'm getting a little ahead of myself here. That's all... This movie Push, fucking is terrible, Dakota Fanning is looking pretty hot tho... God Damn this is really bad, almost funny.

No comments: