Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lifetime Original Movies...


Everyone knows what Lifetime is, right? Well if you don't, you might as well put a pistol in your mouth and paint a Jackson Pollock with your brain matter on the wall behind you, or jump in front of a train... but not during rush hour, that fucks everyone else's day up. So Lifetime is great, it's kinda like the FUBU of television networks, except for women. I was thinking of potential titles for original Lifetime movies, this will also give you an idea of the type of shows the produce. Here is a title I thought of the other day, well I can't take total credit it was a collective brainstorming session that produced it. If you think you have one, please go ahead and post it in the comments.

"My Deaf Sister's Husband, Raped me and Killed My Baby" (the mini-series)

staring Rob Lowe as Deaf Sister's Husband/Rapist/Baby Killer

No comments: