Monday, September 29, 2008

Baby-V 13

Here is the vampire, not much else to say about that. You know, if I had the choice to become a vampire I would definitely do it, no hesitation. All they do is, live forever, basically party all night, have sex and sleep all day. I'm like 90% there already. It's just the fangs and the living forever part I need to figure out, then I am golden. Do you remember Eddie Murphy in "Vampire in Brooklyn", God, that was horrible, I would rather dance than ever see that movie again, and I fucking hate dancing. What the hell happened to Eddie Murphy anyway? He hasn't been in a decent movie for like 15 years, since the last Beverly Hills Cop movie. Maybe one day he will get of his high horse and make a movie where he doesn't play all the characters, what a damned asshole. You broke the hearts of children everywhere born and unborn. We are coming for you Eddie Murphy and we are gonna getcha, so watch your back you penis pump.

No comments: