Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Asterisk* - Day 5 of 365

This morning I walked out of my house, camera in hand and saw this, and liked it alright, so I took a picture of it. Now I am putting it on this blog, about 5 minutes ago I drained my bladder into a porcelain bowl of water. I drank too much water today so I am peeing a lot, hopefully you all out there aren't peeing so much, it can be an inconvenience. If you wanna do a cool experiment with your pee, asparagus is a great tool, both for smell and color testing. Sorry if that's gross, but everyone pees, so it's not gross, unless you one of those people who gets in the bath tub and has someone pee all over you for sex... that's gross! you know what I mean jelly-bean. Back to the picture though, it is below.


click to enlarge

No comments: