Sunday, September 28, 2008

Chinese Soup - Day 3 of 365

I made myself some old fashioned egg drop soup, just like mom used to make growing up in Xi'an China... where I was born. Unfortunately, I had to flee my homeland after killing a man with my dangerous Kung Fu. After I came to America I married a white lady and acted in martial arts movies, with dudes like Kareem Abdul Jabar, it has been pretty cool being me, so just sayin. Here is a picture of the soup, it was pretty good too, I bought some mix, added water, one egg and there you have it. pee-pee, poo-poo, weiner and butt.


click to enlarge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so jacked up and hysterical! Mikey I am going to read your blog to my department at work and then there will a be a Mikey fan clubn its a good thing I work with hot strippers. Catie