Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Demon "Pop-In" No. 2

Another Demon came to me tonight, this one however is actually a really cool dude, his name is Botis, he was actually the one who warned me about Puto in the first place. Shortly after Puto showed up in the mirror, Botis showed up in my dreams and told me how big of an asshole Puto is. He specifically told me not to drink from the faucets in my house, because not only was Puto poisoning the water supply but also pissing in it. So ever since then I have had a certain affinity for Botis, he is still a demon though so the I'm not quite sure, maybe he is after my soul as well. My paranoid scizophrenia has been running rampant for about the last 24 hours, which might have something to do with the peyote I ingested on Sunday evening. I'm quite sure that these entities don't exist at all and they are simply a metaphor for some other aspect of my life, but they seem very real. Botis just popped in right now and is making a lightning on pumpernickel with munster sandwich in the kitchen, he is also wearing a tuxedo, but it is made out of stars so that is pretty weird too, Orion's belt is actually on his belt. Oh! he just popped out and he left out the olive oil and the balsamic, not cool. Basically Botis showed up because he saw the arrival / departure screen in hell and saw that Puto had shown his ugly mug this morning. He went to Ornius the "harassing demon" and requested a follow up, funny thing is that Puto never got the go ahead from Ornius to break the exorcism so Botis was just "checking in". I just got done explaining to Botis that it would be much appreciated if you guys could just take me off your list because you are making me insane. So, Botis just left and hopefully I won't have to deal with them anymore.

No comments: