Monday, June 23, 2008

Super Celebrate Me



I'm only gonna drink champagne from now on, I mean no water, no nothing, just champagne. It could be like "Super-size Me", or "Super High Me", where comedian Doug Benson (recognizable from "I Love the 80's") smokes weed all day everyday for 30 days, it's hilarious and worth a watch. So yeah, maybe I'll use that format for my experiment. One problem is that I guess it could be a bit expensive, so I'll probably have to stick with the cheap stuff. Then again, look at gas prices, I drink that shit all the time, maybe if I cut that out of my morning routine I'll be able to afford something a little better. Maybe that's why my stomach is so F'ed all the time. I don't even know ho I started doing it or when, but know that I think about it, I drink a ton of gasoline. What's that all about? Why have I been doing that? I should probably stop. Anyway, I had some Champagne on Saturday night, and it just taste's so good, I want to drink it all the time. Plus there's always a celebration associated with it, like let's say you come over and I'm in the bathtub, it may look like I'm just drunk alternating between laughing and crying. Look a little closer...yup! that's an empty bottle of champagne in the toilet. So I'm not having a alcohol induced emotional breakdown, I'm celebrating. You know what I mean? So if my calculations are correct, drinking nothing but champagne = constant celebration, and life should be celebrated.

No comments: