Monday, April 30, 2012

Oh... Updates....

I understand the need... Hold that thought. I just drove past a 45-ish year old man who was kinda jogging/walking, when he stopped and put his arms out kind of shouting at me. It took me a while to realize his aggressive posturing/shouting was in fact at ME. As I passed I think he said something about "slowing down" followed by some expletives. I looked at my speedometer, it was at 29-30 mph. Speed limit posted was 25. So I'm driving just fine, I thought to myself. You sir just appear to be an asshole looking for a little confrontation to get the blood pumping. I had a half a mind to drive around the block and ask him what he was saying? Then proceed to tool him up a bit with "Hammer and Diablo" (what I've just now decided to name my left and right fist). But alas, a grown up person should not behave in such a manner. But come on people, my point here is you can't just be yelling at people all tough guy like unless you are actually intending to do something about it. Don't be an asshole just to be an asshole. You never know what other kind of potentially dangerous asshole you may come across.


Oh! in case you hadn't noticed, I am doing some updating to the blog we have officially retired the old logo/masthead. Eh... it was never really all that great anyway. Above you will see a temporary place holder until I can get around to making a new one. If any of you readers have a problem with any functionality or aesthetics of the little reDesign. Please share. Thanks as always!

No comments: