Sunday, April 15, 2012

C2E2 = BEST DAY OF MY LIFE... wait... :(

Here is my C2E2 (Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo) SHOW & TELL... It's basically like ComicCon to the Layman. I have never been to one of these things, but have been a comic book fan most of my life. It was so great! I spent a million dollars on some art... THIS IS THAT ART! you may click to enlarge all of the photos...

BlankaCat from Tom Kelly, he was doing these awesome Illustrations on pieces of cardboard... I love Street Fighter so I had to get this...

BatCatGirl obvi another Tom Kelly piece for CDL...

GhostRider from Mr. Nair Marvel artist out of Charlotte...

Spidey another one from Rising Marvel star Mr. Nair... This one almost made me late for work but gave me time to drink a couple vodkas while I waited.

WadeWilson by Deadpool artist EJay Russel, Pretty stoked I got some Deadpool art from him! That is all! DEADPOOL!

Wolfie by JonBoy Meyers, I wish I knew more about GI JOE because that's mostly what he does now. But he does a lot of Wolverine too, so he cranked this beaut out for me!

NinjaScroll21 Original pre-ink, pencil panels for final book by JonBoy Meyers. So detailed, So beautiful picture doesn't do it justice...

NinjaScroll22 also bought the next page from this book from JonBoy Meyers...

Zombie fine art print signed by The Walking Dead artist Tony Moore. You know that show on AMC, well it couldn't have happened without him! Way too much money for Original art tho like STARTED @ $300!

TeamZissou limited edition screen print from Sean Morey. Inspired by Wes Anderson's film Life Aquatic one of my all time favorite movies! Managed to snag the second to last print! This is another one that the photo doesn't quite do justice...

SeaBear & GrizzlyShark I got this comic along time ago and was a little disappointed by the fact that it was only gonna be a one shoot from The Astounding Wolfman's artist Jason Howard. I did not have my copy but I bought another and got the "JH12" signature!

OH and if I forgot to mention, I also MET VAL "FUCKING" KILMER!

All in all it was a pretty great day... Now what am I gonna do with all this shit... :-/

No comments: