Thursday, August 11, 2011

Newish Blog...

So, it's a little silly that one of the last posts I have up here was a bit braggadocio saying how CDS5k is coming back in a big way!... That was in April. But this time I really really mean it, I've nailed down mobile posting from my iPhone and everything. My only excuse to this point is that there is a lot of "questionable" material that I have put up here over the years, and in an attempt to have my digital footprint be a little bit cleaner, I created a blog called "I Shark Hearts". So in closing, I am gonna continue to put new CDS5K stuff up, BUT come see the new one too, especially you guys and gals in the Netherlands that stumbled here, don't tell any of the other countries from my stat page, but I like you the best. JUST KIDDING other countries! ;) I love you all the same amount. You are all my children! Everyone of you, please send me some blood samples when you can. The CDS5K labs are currently very low. Also, you guys all look really hot in those pants... I mean, like real hot. Also, all of the CDS5K readers are totally good looking and intelligent...

Is that enough, are you back on board internet? Because you better be ready to suck the digital dick that is CDS5k on a daily! BAM!... Expect the next post in a couple of months. Loves ;)

No comments: