Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jewish Masturbation Theory

So, I just heard comedian Ari Schaffer describe this story to help detract Jewish men from masturbating. The story is basically that when masturbating you're fucking a demon and impregnating her, then when you die before you get into heaven you are confronted by all these monstrous demon children that you have created. How terrifying is that!! You mean to tell me that, by Jewish standards, I will have to confront, and I don't know, potentially battle my way through like 30,000 demon bastard children before I get into Heaven. That's actually a pretty cool story, I like it, I'm thinking "Movie Pitch Monday" content here!!

I case you were wondering, I saw/heard this on Joe Rogan's Live 4:20 podcast yesterday. Pictured below is comedian Ari Schaffer (Left, with vaporizer bag HA!), comedian/UFC commentator Joe Rogan (Center) and Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu wizard/genius Eddie Bravo (Right). The show is really funny and interesting check it out on Ustream for video or iTunes for audio feed only.

No comments: