Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09

I like when days like today happen, from a numerological stand point it seems significant, even if it's nothing more than an opportunity to build anticipation for product and film releases. That said, I have already purchased The Beatles RockBand game and my tickets to see the animated movie "9" tonight. There was something a little unsettling to me this morning when I fired up "the internet". I learned that the next time we see a matching single digit 3 number date will not be until Jan. 1st 2101, so now I'm feeling a little said for not playing Lottery numbers or getting married on these dates that have passed over the last decade... Because we will all be at that big Karate Tournament in the sky, and our planet will probably look a lot like the picture above. So I'd like to encourage people to "9-9-9 it up"! There is always 10/10/10...11/11/11... & 12/12/12 I guess.

No comments: