Monday, August 13, 2012

This Week or so in Photos...

Oh man, have I been busy, sorry for the lack of posting Russia. But the following are some of the things I did between being totally over worked!

I've decided that a true hetero gentleman who does not like cock, should always have fresh flowers in the cribbles, Deadpool likes flowers! That reminds me, I bought that orig. art at C2E2 Comic Con, missed Wizard World Comic Con this weekend :( It's cool though, I woulda just spent a bunch of cash on artwork...

Looking for some inspiration for new branding/identity set for a super high-end men's salon/barber shop... Not really finding it at this point. But I like the process of starting with pen and paper. Something I haven't done in a long while. Becoming too dependent on digital solutions can ultimately stunt creativity I believe...

Starting to make some headway...

Hmmm, so if I had to guess, I would say this was a Sativa Hybrid of Train Wreck / Maui Waui... If I had to guess... winkers.

...And then maybe a vape session with el Jefe...

I threw this up... something is very wrong with my body right now...

JK, jk... It's actually Saifun Bean threads, can be used as a healthier pasta alternative. I topped it with undiluted wasabi powder and Mae Ploy sweet chili sauce. Then pork of course, the "other" white meat.

 Feel my wrath swine.

Oh, good morning! Did my best to stonily clean up my buddies rooftop and kept thinking how glad I was not to be at Lollapalooza. 

Not the best beer I had this week, also not the worst... I did like the label a bit though... "Way to Grip it and Rip it!" playing Tiger Woods golf, still trying to get back into video games...

Bacon wrapped chicken with Mae Ploy and Co-Op jalepeno hot sauce, fingerling potatoes and ponzu sauce.

I can't stop taking these delicious little green and yellow pills, Nootropics are for real. I feel sharper and more lethal than I have in a long while. Been hitting Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu a few nights a week. Just this morning, I was hung over as shit and forced myself into a 90 minute workout of shadow boxing, kettle bells and pull-ups... While I was watching a documentary about Bobby Kennedy! 

Get ONNIT bitches!!!!!!

Okay, that's my update. I'm freelancing onsite in the morning and continuing to kick life in the dick (on 5 hours)! The CDS5K team will be spending a week at the Santa Monica beach side office in less than a month! Stay tuned, it's gonna get radical!

No comments: