Sunday, July 29, 2012

This Week or so in Photos...

In the event you have been living under a rock, frozen coffee is the latest hipster trend this summer.

Here you will see my point illustrated. These are my brand new Sassafrass Striped Thatcher prescription sunglasses from Warby Parker official sponsor of CDS5K (not sponsor).

I started endorsing checks as my alter-ego...

Turns out there was a huge hole in my roof, going to cost me $3500 to fix. So I sat for a moment here and considered jumping on my head.

I was stung six times by bees on this day, it sucked pretty hard balls. You can see my right forearm getting all Popeyed out!

My right leg took three of the six stings.

I saw these "Throw-Ups" at the California Blue Line stop in Logan Square heading into work.

I received and invitation in the mail to a friends wedding. I sent him this photo along with the following message: "Consider this my RSVP, I will NOT be attending and you do NOT have my blessing. This wedding is Bullshit. You guys are both assholes".

 BOOM! "SLH & SK" FTW! KA-KOW! OTHER SOUND EFFECTS!

"SLH" this is not my hand or my house.

Frozen or not these shrimp are fucking amazing and huge. I also almost threw up when the clerk rang the item at $46.00... For a bag of shrimp! I truly have occasional idiotic tendencies.

I got my shipment of AlphaBrain Nootropics so excited for "mental dominance". I took 2 this morning, threw a car into a house with my mind. For those that don't know about Nootropics... The first complete balanced nootropic ever created, Alpha BRAIN works on several fronts to help improve cognitive function, mental drive, and foster creativity through the dream state. Acetylcholine source nutrients are included to help raise sharpness and acuity, while powerful antioxidants are designed to give you mental drive and help eliminate brain fog. Dopamine source nutrients help foster increased motivation and the traditionally anti-stress nutrients L-theanine and Oatstraw provide focused calm in the eye of any storm.

Rare vegetarian meal I've prepped for myself. Balsamic marinated Tofu over Sweet Baby Lettuce with steamed and chilled White Asparagus. Topped with Honey Dijon Mustard dressing. Pretty Good...

But, this was better same lettuce and dressing with pan-fried Duck Leg Confit and fried and chilled Fingerling Potatoes. I've given into the idea that all elements should be chilled on a salad. The duck leg was kinda of warm, but not hot.

New Kombucha flavor "Grape Chia" like Chia Pet seeds! I love this stuff, the beverage was loaded with chia seeds. It's got high Omega-3s, I can't remember the amount but I think it was like 3X that of a 6-8oz portion of salmon.

No comments: