Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Thing I Want No.3

The Bullet Proof Polo...

Maybe it's just the fact that I don't think I look right in a polo shirt... But I usually hate them and the people who wear them. Except my Dad, even if he calls me a fag on occasion at a family function, I certainly don't hate him. OR Tomas, even if he is a fag in real life, I don't hate him and he wears polos sometimes. So I guess there are a couple exceptions. If you are new to the blog and are offended that I used the word "Fag", try not to be okay...What are we talking about again? Oh yeah! the only polo shirt I wouldn't be caught dead in, and that is of course because it is bullet proof, my little computer death bitches. I have a hard time believing that it won't be totally obvious that your polo shirt has bullet proof inserts lining it. But with the amount of dangerous people that probably want me dead, I can't take that chance of not having them. I just ordered a couple, costing me almost $8,000 (with shipping). Stay tuned for the video product test in which I will have a Computer Death Assistant fire a few rounds into my torso, while I'm working on my short game.

No comments: