Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Everyone is Gay!

Sometimes I have thoughts and ideas that I think are pretty important, but don't necessarily know the appropriate avenue to express it... but then I remember this stupid blog! CDS5K! YEAH!

So, I say that everyone is gay based on the pretense that everyone has masturbated, right? You have, haven't you? You disgust me! So guess what faggot!? You're GAY! Even if it is for one person, being yourself, you are gay! Congrats!... and so am I, I guess under these circumstances. BUT this is only true for me in the singular self universe we know as our reality. I would never have sex with myself as a seperate entity, for example if i saw my doppelganger. That shit would be totally gay, nah mean?!

(Coming Later Today: Thoughts on a Movie No.20, SAFEHOUSE!)

No comments: