Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Weed Strain Tee's!

I came upon this company that offers T-Shirt's of branded marijuana strain's, sort of paying homage to some of the things you dope smokers tend to obsess about in areas of the US where you have the luxury of choosing. Unfortunately, here in Chicago we are limited to smoking whatever we can get our grubby, Italian beef juice soaked hands on. That is, for the most part "Indica" strains, which in case you don't already know is good for a little introspective thinking, followed by (dependent on your mental state at time) relaxation/paranoia, followed by some light/heavy eating and then usually ending most certainly in the need for a nap. I really can't say that I've had much experience (allegedly) with true "Sativa" strains, but from what I've heard I think I might enjoy this strain a bit more then the Indica's we have at our disposal here in the Midwest. Sativa's are said to have a more "uplifting or energetic" effect, which would lend themselves a good option to people looking to smoke ADED (All Day Every Day). I've often counteracted the groggy effects (allegedly) associated with Indica's with a caffeine supplement like coffee or a Monster Drank. This allows me to still smoke (allegedly) during the day and be able to knock out a visit to the gym or other strenuous activities that might be impossible for other lazy pot heads. That said, I am currently on a bit of a hiatus from smoking (allegedly), but if someone could hook-up (allegedly) some Sativa's, page me bro!!! (allegedly). Here are some of the Tees this company offers...

No comments: