Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Final New Monster Energy Drink!

WITH "PROTEAN"(whatever the fuck that is), but it does have 15 gr of Protein to so that's an interesting twist to their product line, Since I'm trying to bulk up a bit for my new Batman thing I talked about, I drank one before I went to the gym today and I managed to knock out a solid, high-energy 2 hr workout with out having my heart explode. I was gonna go further with my review but when I goggled "how many monster rehabs is safe to drink in a day?", I saw that some ordinary, everyday, jack-off made this review, so let's just watch his... And, what is this Monster Merch tab collection thing you speak of?! I should be driving a monster Lambo by this point!


First of all "BC-13 Krunk Kid Bitch", Solid review and I'm on the fence with your passion for Monster, I mean, I can tell you love it... There's no question, It just might make me a little uncomfortable. And I will have you know that your Tab review has been corrected as I am looking at a Green Tea + Energy Rehab with the "M" tab. Please edit and review or you will be notified of your immeadiate Discharge from the "IMRJL" (International Monster Rehab Journalism League). You have 24 hrs... I don't want to be known for starting witch hunts within the "IMRJL", but journalistic integrity is a key duty for all members of the league.


No comments: