Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Visual Stimulation!! (No.1)

So, as I stated before, I spend a lot of time just looking at things... Taking them in, hoping that they may provide some kind of inspiration for me, most of this is in the format of the ole' "Tumblr: I'm not creative enough to create my own things, but look at this shit someone else did, style"... What can I say, I'm a child of un-medicated A.D.D. :(

Here are some things from the past few days, I've liked to look at or photograph:

This may not be too far off from a future tattoo...

This is a sushi roll I ate called, the "Red Dragon"

This is RoboCop if he were old... or "Old Timey"

The answer is yes, for sure!

Again, YES!

YES!!!

Not "true", but totally TRUE!

GlareWolf!

Still am... If I drink too much...

Our city's shadow.

Something close to what I hope to be riding next summer instead of the scoots!

Some Monster "Rojo Tea" and soda water I drank.

Adorably Destructive.

Adorably Destructive.

1 comment:

Mikey Januska said...

Note to self... and blog viewers... which is no one, I kinda like "Adorably Destructive" Maybe for like an Abortion Clinic or something...