Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dear Sweat God and Jesus, Why Would You Ever Subject Yourself to this Lifestyle?



I just about did a spit take with my Pomegranate Pizazz Tea and Diet Caffeine Free Cola when I saw this. I really can't figure out on what specific kind of crazy level this commercial is... There are about a hundred of these match.com "Real Date" spots on the YouTube page, I'm going to watch as many as I can tolerate and fuel my misanthropy... (Update, I made it through about 4 before I simply could not take it anymore)

AND furthermore... is that true? Probably, iPhones are defiantly sexier than Androids, Steve Jobs did make some sexy looking machinery didn't he? Okay, before I start sucking Apple's dick here, let's get back on track.... It would appear that she is right! Here is a link to the study results with charts and everything! >>>

Even More Updates!!! (Longest Post Title in CDS5K History btw)
So, I scanned that cNet article about the iPhone Sex study and the study was conducted by OkCupid!?!? Seriously! In case you don't know OkCupid is itself a free online dating company, or so you would think OkCupid users. Apparently in addition to trying to get you idiot's laid, OkCupid is conducting experiments and studies on you. Congratulations online dating community, you're fucking lab rats!

No comments: