Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What is a "Rape Van"? How can I Avoid One?


Nobody likes the idea of being raped in a grungy old van, or really anywhere for that matter. One sure way to avoid the infamous "Rape Van" is to familiarize yourself with what it is. The urban dictionary defines it as this:

A certain type of van with no windows on the sides, usually from the 70's or 80's, and in poor aesthetic condition. Implies that it is the type of ride often chosen by a rapist.

I know, I know, some of you out there might be asking; "Hey there Mr. Mikey, didn't you have a van in high school? Are you a Rape Van?" The answer is, NO, I am not a rapist and my van was not a Rape Van. If you look at the above definition of Rape Van, you will see that it is from the 70's and 80's. the van in question was made in the year 1990... so, I'm in the clear and so were you! It's scary to think how many of my good friends I would have raped in that thing if it had been made just one year earlier. That's some pretty scary stuff. So in general just stay away from creepy looking vans because they are most likely a "Rape Van". Godspeed everyone.

No comments: