Saturday, October 4, 2008

Shattered - Day 9 of 365

Hola! Weekends are hard to keep this photo thing going, but I did see this sort of cool looking picture, Of the broken window of my back door, the sun was shining through and casting the shadow of the spider-webbed, glass. I'm really not sure how this window was broken, I woke up one day and it just was. The other one about two panels over is completely missing because I put my foot through it like a drunken psycho... it was totally bad ass, I just wish Slayer would have been playing while I did it, that would have been even more badass. Oh and don't ever put your foot through a window, when you are locked out of your house, especially while wearing flip flops, it will make for a pretty bloody ordeal. Use a rock, and your fucking brain!


click to enlarge

No comments: