Monday, October 6, 2008

Food to Eat - Day 11 of 365

Here we have the partial prep work for a delicious little stir-fry I made for myself for dinner, shredded carrot, baby corn, asparagus and the knife I used to cut it all up. The same knife I have used to cut up oh so many homeless people in my day. See, what you do is bait them, give them five dollars here and then until they begin to expect it. Park your car in the alley, then later that evening, tell them you have a flat and you will give the 50 bucks if they help you for a minute. Ask them to set the jack, make sure no one is around and go to town on that homeless, screaming, "You won't be stealing anyone else's laptop bag, with their favorite sketch book in it from their office anymore will you." Good evening!


click to enlarge

No comments: