Monday, October 29, 2012

This Week or So in Photos...

Duncan Trussel @ Zanies in Old Town. He liked my sweater and told Jefe that he had an amazing radio voice. Also closed the set with his demonically possessed puppet Lil' Hobo. Art in it's highest form is constantly unfolding before my eyes. I've also made the executive decision to cover my own horrible face in this photo, being on the lamb as I often am, occasionally I'll need to tweak my appearance to remain unknown.

A very special lollipop, procured for relaxation and/or recreation. I still haven't eaten it yet. But I'm told they are "pretty good", edibles are so wishy-washy when it comes to potency, you never no what you're gonna get with these things. Maybe I end up just feeling a little loosey goosey, maybe I end up crying in the bathroom over a repressed memory... Maybe even from another life, like the one I got stabbed to death in. I hope that's a trend I will be breaking btw... In my jumping off point from life cycle to life cycle. It's a real bummer way to go.

Finally getting around to making my home habitable again, I feel like I've been living like a god-damned homeless over here! The decks I've had for a while and since they are way too beautiful to mess up riding, combined with the fact I have more skate decks than one could ride for the rest of their lives, turned them into wall art! Most mornings I'll wake up on the floor around 3 pm look at the decks and become overwhelmingly emotional at the sight of Jaws, Warhol's Mao and the Rob Roskopp old school radness.

I thought long and hard about how much better my life would be if I got a Rolex. It would be. This is about 30 minutes from a crippling pot brownie extravaganza in which Wes Anderson movies were watched and $120 worth of Tapas were delivered.

Took a shot in the dark on some new paint for the kitchen, it did not pan out. The green itself is a really great color, not for a kitchen though. Wait, chairs like that aren't supposed to be in kitchens either... Just what the hell is going on here?... I will go back to my original color idea which is like a dark earthy mustard yellow. I can't wait to see what that color name is on the swatch. Whoever makes up the names of paint colors has got it made. The grey color I did in the living room is called "Anonymous".

Longman strikes again! Maine Lobster Parfait, Honey-Parsnip Puree, Smoked Bacon, Red Wine Sauce, Crispy Parsley

 And again! Some kind of crazy duck thing, duck trio, confit, meatloaf, pumpkin ravioli, all that shit...

Computer Death Screen 5000 / Bad Guy #1 - Action Cinemas! / 10.27.2012

Some Bonzai Trees are not coniferous or evergreen, this beautiful deciduous Bonzai example has begun to hear the soft whisper of fall on it's extremities (leaf dicks). I've decided to name this one Orgot, he is 699 years old and is constantly pissing his tiny tree trunks.

More decks up on the wall! 3 of the same Vision Mark Gonzales decks from '86. I caught Cobra's old man trying to throw these things away a while back and saved them from certain death. Phew! that was close. Now I can look and them and remember when me and Cobra were 6 years old and Big Cobra and his punk friends would make us lay down in the street an ollie over us. It was terrifying. He also used to take the needle out of the syringes for his insulin and through them at us. But, now I have his skateboards so... WORTH IT!

More home coming togetherness after the new hat got put on...

Color number 2 in the kitchen... That mustardy, yellowie goldish color I was talking about earlier... This is it. And that chair is back in the kitchen again. There is a solid chance that what I'm dealing with is a Windigo. I gotta put yet a 3rd coat on there. That green color I was covering was electric!!

Mmmmm, MmmmHmmmm. New Monster, it's white and delicious. I know you might think these things are bad for humans, but, for me it's a lesser of two evils scenario. I need to be jacked up at all times otherwise I would never get anything done. So, It's Monster or Meth for me, I think I'm making the right decision. Meth has got to be awesome though. Think about it, I would get so much done if I had some Meth, sprinkle in some Alpha Brain and Aderol (sp?)... And we'd be talking like limitless type shit!

Okay, that's about it for TWOSIP... This shit it boring son. NWOSIP will be much more exciting... Because I'm going to commit murder* and photograph it.

*I'm not going to commit murder.

No comments: