Saturday, October 6, 2012

Gentleman... Start Your Headbands!

I've recently been building a supply of jars around the house here, mostly contributed by the fact that I like to keep things fresh. Both in actual freshness and the way a rap singer might use it. I like rap music sometimes, but you should never really call it rap music. "Hip-Hop" I suppose would be the term you'd use when having an intelligent conversation about the genre. BUT! If you're trying to have an intelligent convo about Hip-Hop, you (I), should probably just stop. Who the fuck wants to hear anyone talk about rap music?... See, that's what I mean, I can't even do it right. Hip-Hop. Instaed I wanna talk about the hard hitting issue of jars and how they can make your life so much better by putting things inside of them, particularly food.
*ALL of these images are "found" material and not the property of CDS5K. ;)

No comments: