Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Burger Wrap!

I get a lot of grief from people in the world when I don't post anything for a while... Sorry, I feel like every other post is me talking about how I'll post more. But I will. I recently had a Computer Death Birthday on Thursday Dec. 1st, it was pretty good, I got a voice controlled R2D2 Robot, that I still haven't really gotten around to fully penetrating yet... with my penis... but I will, and when I do, I'll put the video up here for all you sickos! I also got one of those Kuerig Coffee makers, it's one of those ones that you use the "K-Cup" thingy... Anyway, I love both of the gifts, my only concern is how much coffee I've been drinking, at this rate my teeth will be black in a month. Oh well, that's life I guess. Anyway, I love getting presents and will hope that I continue to get them often... In this kind of wrapping paper!

No comments: