Friday, October 21, 2011

LUCID DREAMS!!!!

I had what is probably the craziest lucid dreaming session to date this morning that went on for about 3 or 4 hours! I would find myself in the dream and I was working things out inside my subconscious. For example, most of this all took place in my own house so I was confused a lot of the time as to whether or not I was awake. I remember at one point in the dream I was at the entry door to my garage and I thought to myself if I punch the wall it shouldn't hurt, so I did a few time in different locations the door, the wall and a steel post. There was a small sensation of pressure on my hand, but not pain. So I went one further and punched the light bulb next to the door it broke and popped with light but no pain, and no blood. This was just one of the few sessions I had this morning.

Each time I really started figuring a couple things out and starting to try and have some fun they slipped away and I ended up back in the sleep paralysis state. I can best describe this for me as a strange in between of being awake and aware of your real surroundings, like I can hear if a truck drives by my house or my heat kicks on or there is a fan going in my room. BUT there are also elements of subconscious that I can distinguish as not real, which means I am still lucid, Right? For example, this morning when I would slip out of a lucid dream, I'd get the sleep paralysis thing, where I know I am asleep but I can't wake myself up. I'll hear my heat kick on but then I also heard voices and people moving about my house. I know this sounds terrifying and I imagine it could be, but these were familiar voices, sounded or reminded me of family and friends. All the chatter is unintelligible and couldn't be made out, but it was definitely loud.

I had one session where I went straight from this sleep paralysis state into another full on visual lucid dream. For this one this morning I was in this paralysis state and heard my heating duct blowing, but there was a piece of paper that kept making this noise from the heat blowing on it. So I got out of bed, and it was a piece of blank vellum or tracing paper stuck between the wood frame and mirror. I know that this is not there in my waking life so I proceeded to walk around my house knowing I was in a dream state and see what I could do. I step out of my bedroom door and my living room is dark, I tell myself that I want to have sex and as I walk toward what appears to be a pile of blankets an anonymous naked woman is underneath them and I had sex with her. You're probably like, "Yeah fucking right dude! This isn't Weird Science where you can just make an anonymous woman to have sex with!" But, I did, and for the most part it felt like real sex. It was fleeting at best and I didn't C in my P's er anything, but for a short time it did happen. I hope this isn't getting to creepy, but I just wanna get everything down that I can because there is already so much I have forgotten, and it was one of the best examples of lucid dreaming I've ever had as far as control and manifestation goes.

I'm continuing to explore my own house and there is a boom box in the kitchen on the counter by my espresso machine, it's lit up in blue and totally working on its own, scrolling channels and things, I can't say I remember music or talking coming from it, but I know it came to rest on an AM station starting with 4 (which coincidentally is my favorite number) and having two other digits so AM 4??. I specifically tried to read numbers and words in my dream when I could remember to, because I've heard that you really can't do it. I felt like I was able to while I was dreaming, so who knows, I can't remember the radio station so... But that's about it. Again I hope I'm not weirding anyone out, but the subconscious mind is a fascinating subject to me and I feel like it might be a vastly untapped resource for gaining knowledge. Everything in a lucid dream still seems and feels very real, regardless of the fact you know you are dreaming or not. The only other thing I can say for sure about the rest of the experiences this morning is that I can say I went into sleep paralysis about 5-6 times and always when I was going from one dream to another. The other little details I can pull is that the light outside and in my house was apropos of the hours this was actually happening, Early morning dawn very blue, still dancing on the cusp of night (poetic).

Below is a banner ad for a website that specializes in this subject and could be a valuable resource if you are interested in learning more. Just don't sleep your lives away everyone!.. I'm talking to you Neatherland's ;) winkers > lucidipedia

No comments: