Thursday, October 13, 2011

God Damn I'm Bad at Bloggin'...

So sometimes I get busy and don't have the time to "Doogie Howser MD" myself up here on CDS5K, But if I do have a split second I'll try to post something. I made this thingy last night and it's about a recurring dream I've had the last couple of months in which I am basically playing with a white snake, the first time on my kitchen floor, the second in my parent's basement. Basically, there is this white snake that keeps trying to bite me but it has no teeth and I just kinda keep fucking with it. There was one moment where it tried to start swallowing my thumb and index finger, but I just ripped it away and continued to basically tease this thing that definitely wanted to kill me. I understand this dream is ripe for metaphoric interpretation, but I don't believe we have any idea what the fuck our sub-conscience means, so I refuse to speculate on that. But I think there is a pretty good chance that someone close to me is trying to kill me... Oh shit... I guess this is where schizophrenia finally starts setting in. If I ask you if you are a white snake, just ignore it and continue to talk about whatever. Thx!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the cds5k god would appreciate if you left him out of this.