Friday, September 9, 2011

Beware of the Fruit Bat!

So, I was at the gymnasium this morning, trolling the locker room for wrinkly old dicks, and boy, did I hit the jackpot today! I typically don't frequent my gym during the earlier hours of the day and now I know why it should be avoided. Basically from the hours of 8am and 11am, the fitness center turns into some kind of social club for 60+ closeted homosexuals looking for a place to let it all hang out, and hopefully engage in some polite conversation. I'm by no means homophobic, I've been to the Pride Parade and have friends who have "chosen" (jk) to be gay, but come on guys, lets cover it up. This is by no means a new premise, this has been a long standing unfortunate social stigma amongst gym goers, yet every time I encounter it, I'm blown away. You can do whatever you want on your own time, but please don't treat this family friendly gym as you're own Turkish bath house. Anyway that's my little rant on guy's all but touching dicks in the locker room. For the last time, COVER IT UP! and never look me in the eyes. I created a term for this that I will submit to the all powerful Urban Dictionary...

Fruit Bat
(froot' bat) - An gentleman in the latter years of his life who lets the suppressed, Catholic guilt-stricken exhibitionist, flourish in the lockeroom of the local health club. The relationship attributes to the Fruit Bat include a towel (wings) draped over shoulders instead of his dangling fruit.

No comments: