Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pathetic


Loser! Yep! You! You! You! JK, I was looking at the last post and thought the next logical step was to continue into that kind of diatribe, no... What's Up? Whatcha been doin? Cool, Cool. Yeah me too. Well, Maybe I should starting putting things inside of you?  I am Here "Sancho Migelito, Arriba, Arriba, Andele, Andele Janusanto" (Your unknown previous life name when you were an awesome mexican version of youself)... I'm CDS5K, I will always be here. Thanks, Yeah I know, it's just that I think I'd rather be dreaming than awake some of the time. At least the control features of the subconscious are more logical than reality based controls... I think I meant to say the "User Interface" of the subconscious really clicks when it does. When you do, it makes literally anything possible, and seemingly real at the time. Like the best video game ever because your making it... Okay, this is sounding really ghey. "Ghey", I think, is some kind of non-offensive way to express the adopted playground vernacular of calling something "gay", meaning lame. Which we know gay people are not. They are partying always and fucking and doing drugs. It most certainly is not lame or gay. So that's I think why I started seeing "ghey" online, and also why you see it here and now. Okay then so are you going to be coming back around this part of the internet or do you want me to release your browser history to your facebook (which I don't even know why you have not very punk rock dude, not very punk rock at all)? Pssssh, yeah, do whatever you want CDS5K, because I really don't care if people know what it takes for a man who has seen everything, to get to where he needs to be. Is that Punk Rock? As long as, someone knows who I am and I don't know who they are, the context of this knowledge is irrelevant. No do your fucking job and find me a fucking job that I don't have to work a fucking JOB!!!! FUCK YOU!!... sorry :(

In the part of the above play that I'm finishing up right now called "All Trumpets Zing when You Do!" The Part of CDS5K is indicated by red italics. This is part of the concept of the piece, that you don't know until the end.

So in a complete sort of wrap-up of what I'm trying to say... There is a 50-50 chance that I will Jump off the Golden Gate Bridge, Blow my brains out, as I land into the mouth of a Great White Shark, bullet also puncturing shark's brain, not killing but grazing the Pineal Gland, locking him in a permanent euphoric but vegetative state.

No comments: