Monday, May 14, 2012

Humbility Podcast Coming Soon!

I was hanging around with El Jefe this past weekend and we have been kicking around the idea of a podcast for a while now. As it turns out we are equally ego driven narcissists, enough to the point we feel that people would want to hear us talk about shit. We don't really have a format for this yet, or maybe never will. But we'd like it to be the kind of thing where we talk about ways that we are better than most people. Hence the title "Humbility" (I now know this is not a word). Below is a teaser for the podcast with Predator. I'm sure I'll talk about Predator(s) from time to time, especially since I used to be one. Maybe in the future I will start another podcast exclusively about predators. But yeah, as soon as we get something together I will obviously share the link to Humbility Podcast on CDS5K. Thanks!

No comments: