Saturday, November 6, 2010

Weakness... But lets tweak this!

October was a very slow blog month for me, so slow in fact that the only thing I felt I should share with the hundreds of thousands of CDS5K followers was a gay ass light painted Dodge Challenger (see post below). I'm keeping a positive attitude about CDS5K and want to reassure you that we aren't going anywhere. I promise you that! I will strive to bring you the best in internet and randomness of mi vida loca... I guess it's really not that crazy, I mean I never killed anyone or anything, I may or may not have driven a car drunk, high on cocaine and in possession of a "stolen" (borrowed) UNLOADED handgun, but those were some dark days.

Speaking of Mi Vida Loca er Mi Vido Loco? I'd like to share this documentary that I am watching right now on my netflix instant called "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia". It's basically about this crazy fuckin hillbilly family named the Whites who are just generally awesome and love fucking shit up! HA!! There was just a scene where this one chick and her friend do coke in the hospital the day after she gives birth to her daughter! (You'll be relieved to know that when she returns to the hospital to get her baby she finds that she has been taken into custody by DCFS) See this god damned documentary ASAP!

No comments: