Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The LaBron James Interview

If you can believe it, I actually conducted a phone interview with "The King" LeBron James on Monday evening, this is that interview:

Me: Thank you so much for speaking with me, I know how busy you must be right now with the big move and all.

LaBron James:
Happy to do it, I’m a big fan of CDS5K.

M:
I wish I could say the same thing about you sir.


LBJ: So, I’m guessing you’re from Cleveland?...

(We share a long and hearty laugh)


M: Do you have any pets LaBron?

LBJ: No, I’m on the road too much, it wouldn’t be fair to the animal.

M:
How do you think you’ll like playing for the Me-A-Me Dolphins?

LBJ:
Come on man, are you retarded?

M:
Yes.

LBJ: No you’re not!

M:
Ya-Huh!!...

M: What’s your favorite TV show?

LBJ:
Even though it slightly before my time, I really love “In Living Color”. Anything the Wayans brothers do actually, them and Tyler Perry’s stuff is just on a whole other level.

M: Now that’s something we CAN agree on!

(More shared laughter)

LBJ: Can I ask you a question?

M:
Of course!

LBJ: What are you doing for dinner tonight?

M: Are you asking me on a date LaBron James?

LBJ: What if I am?

M:
Yes, LaBron... A thousand times, yes.

No comments: