Monday, November 16, 2009

Computer Death Recommendation 5000

So this is not typical of a CDS5K post, normally I would just watch this movie and do a "Thoughts on a Movie" post. However, I am so excited about his movie, I plan on watching tonight, I'm gonna go ahead a recommend that you get it and watch it ASAP. The name of this movie is "Prayer of the Rollerboys" and it stars Corey Haim. Here is the tag line I pulled from imdb: "In the 21st Century, it's gonna take one man and his blades to save the world from another man...and HIS blades." Beyond the tag line and the poster art above, you should need no more motivation to go out and see this. I'll tease it more though, Griffen (Haim) plays the hero in a rollerblading gang of vigilantes in the not to distant future distopian Los Angeles. Okay, now go seek this out watch it immediately!

No comments: